Clock Works now accepts payments by cash (for sales instore) and PayPal (for online sales only).
Please note, we are unable to release goods for either collection or delivery until we can confirm a payment has been received in our PayPal account if this is your payment option. This can take up to three working days.
If you see an item advertised on one of our social media platforms or on our website and you’d like to buy it, you can secure it without coming in to store by making a PayPal payment. You will need to call the store in the first instance quoting the item code to make sure it is still available. Our telephone number is 07598 187846.
Until you have confirmation from one of our staff that the item is reserved for you it remains on sale, so please do not attempt to secure an item by responding to social media posts or by messaging/emailing us – this can only be done by speaking to us.
To make a payment by PayPal you’ll need to have a PayPal account. You can set one up at www.paypal.con. To make a pre-arranged payment to us please follow these instructions:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Select ‘My PayPal’
- Select ‘Send’
- Enter our email address ‘Clockworks@theclock.org’
- Select ‘Paying for an item or service’
- Enter the amount you are paying to us
- ‘Add a note’ to include the Item Reference Number (you’ll be given this when you agree the sale) and your surname/postcode.
- Check your shipping address is correct if you are having the item delivered or select ‘No address needed’ if you are collecting the item from Store.
- Select ‘Send money now’.
We will confirm your payment has been received by whatever method you have arranged at the point of agreeing the sale.